The Adaptive Reuse of the 1901 Ross Social Club maintains the exterior historic elements of the two separate buildings while merging the two buildings interiors into one corporate space that preserves selected elements.
New Townhouses provide housing to single homeless women and children transform a blighted neighborhood.
The original bookstore has been demolished and the new 7 story new residence hall has significantly reduced the number of freshmen who are “tripled” each fall, plus introduce additional support services to this side of campus.
This adaptive reuse of a former PECO Building provides contemporary classrooms, makerspaces and support spaces utilizing a combination of grant money and capital reserve funds.
The 12,050 gsf Inclinator was designed to maximize its Downtown exposure with a large glass facade.
The newest addition to the Harrisburg skyline rises 18 stories, and overlooks the historic Market Square.
Harrisburg University partnered with Harrisburg City School District for a Math and Science Magnet School.
The new 2 story Signal Point Community Building was renovated to provide more services for the Residential Community it serves.
A Master Plan’s overarching goal focused on retaining the intellectual capital; increasing recruitment of new talent; and cultivating a culture of collaborative thinking and exchange among the multiple sectors of the workforce.