The Bridge is transforming the former landmark McDevitt High School site into their Headquarters and the first “eco-village” site in 10 cities around the country.
One of Dickinson College’s most prominent buildings will be transformed into a centralized facility with event spaces, gathering rooms and suites that are dedicated to the needs of alumni and families of current students, providing a vital link between the college’s past and its future.
Murrays was founded in 1935 by William Lynch Murray, with the commission to design this twelve-story office building on the corner of State and Third Streets, across from the Pennsylvania State Capital Complex.
The Paxton Fire House is Murrays 363rd project, designed by William Lynch Murray and built in 1937 to replace a predecessor firehouse of the same name and location that was heavily damaged by the flood of 1936.
In 1950, 24 years after Harrisburg Community Theater’s inception, William Lynch Murray and Associates designed a permanent home for the theater at Sixth & Hurlock Streets in uptown Harrisburg.
Murray Associates produced the Master Plan and designed most of the buildings at the Harrisburg Campus and at the Branch Campuses.
333 Market Street was a new 22-story building constructed in downtown Harrisburg in 1977 and Murray’s 1,226th project. At that time, this was the tallest building between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
Completed in 1985, the $15 million Harrisburg City Government Center is comprised of two main structures.
This is Murrays 1,461st project, and the office building has a six-story base with a nine-story tower.